What is the nearest beach to me?
- Actually, the nearest ocean beach is the Isle of Palms, which is located near Charleston, South Carolina. It takes around 7 1/2 to 8 hours to go there. The drive between Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach is around 9 hours. We prefer to visit Seagrove Beach, Florida, which is located between Destin and Panama City and is a short drive away. It’s a ten-hour drive. Seagrove, as well as the rest of South Walton County, Florida, is beautiful.
- 1 How far is Johnson City TN from the beach?
- 2 What is the closest beach to Asheville North Carolina?
- 3 What is the closest beach to Fairfax VA?
- 4 What is the closest ocean beach to Kingsport TN?
- 5 What beach is closest to Gatlinburg TN?
- 6 How far is the beach from Nashville?
- 7 What is the closest beach to Charlotte NC?
- 8 What is the best time of year to visit Asheville NC?
- 9 Does North Carolina have mountains and beaches?
- 10 What is the nicest beach in Virginia?
- 11 How far is the closest beach to Washington DC?
- 12 Is Sandy Point beach free?
- 13 What is the closest ocean beach to Kentucky?
- 14 What is the closest ocean beach to Pigeon Forge Tennessee?
- 15 Is there an ocean in Tennessee?
How far is Johnson City TN from the beach?
The closest beach to Johnson City, Tennessee is less than 6 hours away, and it begs you to come and enjoy it with us. You’ll find everything you need to choose the ideal spot for your dream vacation in the list below, which includes possibilities throughout the southern United States, including options on the gulf coast.
What is the closest beach to Asheville North Carolina?
a swimming area on Lake Powhatan The swim area at Lake Powhatan Recreation Section, which is located 20 minutes southwest of Asheville in the Bent Creek area of the Pisgah National Forest, is the nearest beach to the city of Asheville.
What is the closest beach to Fairfax VA?
Sandy Point is a town in the state of Maryland. It is Sandy Point State Park that provides the most convenient beach access to the Washington, DC region. The park, which is located on the west side of the Chesapeake Bay Bridge in Anne Arundel County, Maryland, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including swimming, fishing, crabbing, boating, and windsurfing, among others.
What is the closest ocean beach to Kingsport TN?
The distance between Kingsport and Ocean Isle Beach in southeast direction is 296.77 miles (or 659.83 kilometers), while the distance by automobile is 410 miles (659.83 kilometers) if you take the I-26 E and US-74 E and US-25 S and US-64 Truck E routes. If you drive non-stop, the distance between Kingsport and Ocean Isle Beach is 7 hours and 3 minutes.
What beach is closest to Gatlinburg TN?
Sullivan’s Island, in South Carolina, is the nearest beach to Knoxville, Tennessee, and it is about an hour away.
How far is the beach from Nashville?
It takes 7 to 9 hours to drive from Nashville to the most picturesque beaches on the gulf. The following are the travel times to the nearest beaches to Nashville: In all, it takes 6 hours and 48 minutes to go to Pensacola and other beaches along 30A (such as Seaside and Rosemary Beach). Destin and Gulf Shores are around seven hours distant.
What is the closest beach to Charlotte NC?
In terms of distance or mileage, Myrtle Beach is the nearest Atlantic Ocean beach to Charlotte, North Carolina (however a couple beaches in North Carolina’s Brunswick Islands may be a little faster depending on traffic flow and congestion).
What is the best time of year to visit Asheville NC?
March to May, as well as September to early November, are the most pleasant periods to visit Asheville, when temperatures range between the upper 50s and the mid-70s, making it the perfect time to take in the blossoms of spring and the leaves of fall.
Does North Carolina have mountains and beaches?
Our location in North Carolina is fortunate in that we have both mountain ranges in the west and beaches in the east. Both places are really attractive and have a great deal to offer. But, if you had to pick between the mountains of North Carolina and the beaches of North Carolina, which would you prefer? And if you want to tell us more, please tell us where mountain area, arer, or town you’re talking about.
What is the nicest beach in Virginia?
Virginia has 14 of the best beaches in the country.
- Virginia Beach is a popular tourist destination. Virginia Beach and Sandbridge Beach are two of the most popular vacation destinations in the United States. Sandbridge Beach dunes
- Colonial Beach
- Sandbridge Beach dunes Assateague Island National Seashore
- Colonial Beach Municipal Pier
- Assateague Island State Park. Cape Charles Beach has a wild pony on it, as does Assateague Beach. Cape Charles Beach
- Buckroe Beach
- Belle Isle Beach
- Ocean View Beach
- and others are all nearby.
How far is the closest beach to Washington DC?
Virginia Beach is a city in the United States southeastern region. Virginia Beach and Sandbridge Beach are two of the most popular vacation destinations in the United States of America. ; Sandbridge Beach dune formations; Colonial Beach Additionally, Assateague Island National Seashore and Colonial Beach Municipal Pier are nearby. Wild pony on Assateague Beach. ;Cape Charles Beach is a popular destination for tourists. There are several beaches in the area, including Cape Charles, Buckroe, Belle Isle, Ocean View, and others.
Is Sandy Point beach free?
THE FACTS: Day-use admission fees are $5 per person on weekends and holidays, and $4 per person on weekdays from May 1 to September 30. The boat ramps and fishing grounds are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
What is the closest ocean beach to Kentucky?
Actually, the nearest ocean beach is the Isle of Palms, which is located near Charleston, South Carolina. It takes around 7 1/2 to 8 hours to go there. The drive between Hilton Head and Myrtle Beach is around 9 hours.
What is the closest ocean beach to Pigeon Forge Tennessee?
Nearest Lake Ocean Beach Spots in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee: 15 of the best beaches in the area.
- Beach at The Pines Recreation Area in Cullowhee
- Beach at Melton Hill Park in Knoxville
- Douglas Dam Campground Beach in Sevierville
- Cherokee Dam Campground Beach in Jefferson City
- New Boone Beach in Kingsport
- and Beach at Chickamauga Dam Day Use Area in Chattanooga.
Is there an ocean in Tennessee?
Tennessee is located in the interior area of the southeastern United States, away from the smashing waves of both the Atlantic and Pacific seas, and is hence known as the Volunteer State. That does not rule out the possibility of spending a relaxing day at the beach with friends and family, though.