Nazuchi Beach (Japanese: Nadzuchi no Hama) is a site on Yashiori Island in the Japanese prefecture of Inazuma.
- Genshin Impact gamers will have little trouble finding Nobushi warriors to battle on the Nazuchi Beach sector of Yashiori Island, which is home to a large number of them. One of the most prominent features in the area is a massive pirate ship that has washed up on a beach in the region’s northernmost part. The pirate ship will be surrounded by a number of adversaries, whom the players must defeat.
- 1 How do you unlock the chest in Nazuchi Beach?
- 2 How do you get Electroculus at the beach?
- 3 How do you unlock Inazuma Beach?
- 4 How do you unlock Inazuma?
- 5 Where can I find Dendrobium?
- 6 Are all Electroculus available?
- 7 How many Electroculus do you need to max the statue?
- 8 How many islands are in Inazuma?
- 9 How do I get to Yashiori Island?
- 10 Can you ice bridge to Inazuma?
- 11 Is Inazuma a girl or boy?
- 12 Can you go to Inazuma with Kaeya?
- 13 Is Ayaka good Genshin impact?
How do you unlock the chest in Nazuchi Beach?
[V2.0 Guide] Precious Chest Seelie Locations on Nazuchi Beach [V2.0 Guide]
- This is the first Seelie location, and there will be creatures here. Attack the creatures and follow the seelie to the treasure box to complete the mission. Second Seelie Location, as the name suggests
- The priceless box will be opened if three seelies have been tracked down to their respective locations.
How do you get Electroculus at the beach?
It’s located on a little floating rock, which you may easily access if you glide down from the Teleport Waypoint. The Electroculus is a floating structure that hovers high over the beach. If you want to grab it, you may just glide down from the nearest Teleport Waypoint.
How do you unlock Inazuma Beach?
The Adventure Rank 30 or above requirement for accessing Inazuma, as well as the ability to begin the Archon quest ‘Chapter II: Act I – The Immortal God and the Eternal Euthymia’, are required. Setting Sail is the name of the first section of the quest, which takes place at Liyue Harbor.
How do you unlock Inazuma?
Travelers need make certain that they complete the following prerequisites in order to open the Inazuma: Finish the Arcon Quest (with Beidou and Kazuha) as well as the Kazuha tale quest ‘Autumn Winds, Scarlet Leaves’ before speaking with Katheryne in Liyue to receive your reward. This tale is acceptable at Level 28. It can only be unlocked after completing Adventure Level (AR) 30.
Where can I find Dendrobium?
In order to grow Dendrobium, you will need to go beyond the beaches of the continental mainland. As of right now, the islands of Inazuma are the only places where you may find these plants growing. The highest concentration of them may be seen on Nazuchi Beach, which is located in Japan. Gathering all of these together will provide you with a significant portion of all of the accessible nodes.
Are all Electroculus available?
What is the total number of Genshin Impact electroculus in existence? At the moment, there are 95 electroculi in the world, all of which can only be discovered in the overworld, meaning they do not appear in chests or other containers.
How many Electroculus do you need to max the statue?
In addition, players can utilize an Electroculus Resonance Stone to be led to the location of Electroculi that are nearby. Electroculi may be found in abundance throughout Inazuma’s overworld, which allows a player to level up all seven Statues of the Seven with just one more Electroculus left over.
How many islands are in Inazuma?
Keep in mind, though, that Inazuma is comprised of a total of six major islands, the sixth of which being the fogged-in Tsurumi Island, which is the largest of the group.
How do I get to Yashiori Island?
Complete the Ritou Evacuation Plan. You must accomplish the Ritou Escape Plan, which is part of the Archon Quest Chapter 2: Act 1, in order to get access to Yashiori Island and the remainder of Inazuma.
Can you ice bridge to Inazuma?
The Influence of Genshin Fun fact: you can use your cryo freezing powers to build an ice bridge to reach Inazuma, but it will take several errors and glitches to do this. The players of the Genshin Impact team are among the most committed athletes in the world. Players, on the other hand, are unable to go against the developers’ wishes.
Is Inazuma a girl or boy?
Inazuma is pleasant and joyful as a woman, which is in stark contrast to her intimidating masculine character. Also, regardless of gender, Inazuma does not appear to have the typical flashy temperament of an okama, which is in contrast to the majority of the other okamas featured in the One Piece series.
Can you go to Inazuma with Kaeya?
It appears that several players have attempted to reach Inazuma by crossing the river in the form of the Cryo character Kaeya. This will take an inordinate amount of time and will ultimately fail. Inazuma will strike you with lightning and kill you even if you manage to make it halfway to the island without drowning (which is quite an accomplishment, by the way).
Is Ayaka good Genshin impact?
Ayaka is a wonderful character to befriend. She is a powerful Cryo DPS with a high attack and movement speed. By comparing her pre-release statistics to the gameplay sample released recently, it appears that Ayaka will have a significant impact on the Genshn Impact metagame. If she is properly constructed, she has the potential to become one of the finest DPS characters in the whole game.