What is the distance between Deerfield Beach and Lakeland?
- The travel distance between Lakeland and Deerfield Beach. It is 265 kilometers from Lakeland to Deerfield Beach in the United States (165 miles). There are 319 kilometers (198 miles) between Lakeland and Deerfield Beach while traveling by car.
- 1 What major city is Deerfield Beach Florida close to?
- 2 Is Deerfield Beach a wealthy area?
- 3 Is Deerfield Beach north or south of Fort Lauderdale?
- 4 In what state is Deerfield Beach?
- 5 Is Deerfield Beach a good place to live?
- 6 Is Deerfield Beach safe to live?
- 7 Does Deerfield Beach have a boardwalk?
- 8 What is Boca Raton County?
- 9 Is Deerfield Beach north of Miami?
- 10 Is Pompano Beach north or south of Deerfield Beach?
- 11 How long is Deerfield Beach?
What major city is Deerfield Beach Florida close to?
Pompano Beach Highlands is located in Florida. Lighthouse Point is a town in Florida. Boca Raton is a city in Florida.
Is Deerfield Beach a wealthy area?
It is the 34th biggest community in Florida, with a population of 81,066 people and 17 component communities, and it is the largest in Broward County. Deerfield Beach, on the other hand, is home to both extremely affluent and impoverished individuals.
Is Deerfield Beach north or south of Fort Lauderdale?
A renowned resort for outdoor enthusiasts, Deerfield Beach is an oceanside enclave just north of Fort Lauderdale that is a favorite destination for these individuals.
In what state is Deerfield Beach?
Outdoor enthusiasts go to Deerfield Beach, an oceanside enclave just north of Fort Lauderdale that is a favorite location for them.
Is Deerfield Beach a good place to live?
Deerfield Beach has been designated as a “Blue Wave Beach” by the Clean Beach Coalition, which recognizes it as one of the nation’s cleanest and most environmentally friendly beaches. Deerfield Beach is located in Broward County.
Is Deerfield Beach safe to live?
When it comes to safety, Deerfield Beach ranks 36th out of 100 cities, which means that 64 percent of cities are safer and 36 percent of cities are more dangerous. During a typical year, the rate of crime in Deerfield Beach is 33.20 per 1,000 people, according to the FBI. People who reside in Deerfield Beach often believe that the northwest half of the city is the safest part of the city.
Does Deerfield Beach have a boardwalk?
1. The boardwalk at Deerfield Beach. It features one of the most beautiful boardwalks I’ve ever seen, and it’s in Deerfield. Located only feet from from the sand, the boardwalk is lengthy (almost one mile) and beautifully landscaped, with grass and palm trees surrounding the promenade just steps from the water.
What is Boca Raton County?
Located in southern Broward County, the City of Hollywood is a coastal city approximately halfway between Miami and Fort Lauderdale.
Is Deerfield Beach north of Miami?
Located just south of the Palm Beach County boundary, Deerfield Beach is a city in Broward County, Florida, and the state of Florida. It is the primary city of the Miami metropolitan region, which is expected to have a population of 6,166,488 people by 2020.
Is Pompano Beach north or south of Deerfield Beach?
Deerfield Beach is a modest community nestled between the cities of Pompano Beach to the south and Boca Raton to the north, with a population of around 60,000.
How long is Deerfield Beach?
Known informally as DBI, Deerfield Beach Island is a barrier island off the eastern coast of Florida, United States, between the communities of Boca Raton and Deerfield Beach. A total of three municipalities and two counties are located on the island, which is around 5.5 miles in length.