How far is it between Fort Myers and Boynton Beach, Florida?
- The driving distance between Fort Myers and Boynton Beach. It is 177 kilometers between Fort Myers to Boynton Beach in the United States (110 miles). The distance between Fort Myers and Boynton Beach is 264 kilometers (164 miles) if you drive.
- 1 What major city is Boynton Beach near?
- 2 Is Boynton Beach FL a good place to live?
- 3 Is Boynton Beach on the west coast of Florida?
- 4 Is Boynton Beach near Orlando?
- 5 Is Boynton Beach affluent?
- 6 What is the best area to live in Boynton Beach?
- 7 How safe is Boynton Beach FL?
- 8 Is Boynton Beach a good place to retire?
- 9 Which part of Florida is best to live in?
- 10 Does Boynton Beach have a beach?
What major city is Boynton Beach near?
On the Atlantic coastline, the Florida city of Boynton Beach is located in Palm Beach County, about 15 miles south of West Palm Beach, 32 miles north of Fort Lauderdale and 63 miles north of Miami. Boynton Beach is the county seat of Palm Beach County. Nathan S. Smith was a Civil War veteran who served in the United States Army.
Is Boynton Beach FL a good place to live?
Boynton Beach is well-known for its beautiful beaches and other thrilling activities along the coast, but it also has a plethora of wonderful services to offer visitors. One of the most popular is the beautiful Ocean Inlet Park, where people of Boynton Beach may go fishing, kayaking, swimming, and doing a variety of other activities and sports.
Is Boynton Beach on the west coast of Florida?
Tourists are coming to Boynton Beach in droves because of the sunny sky, pleasant weather, and great location along the Atlantic Coast, near to the Intracoastal Waterway. Boynton Beach is located on Florida’s legendary Gold Coast, approximately fifty miles north of Miami in Palm Beach County.
Is Boynton Beach near Orlando?
✚ Can you tell me how far it is between Boynton Beach and Orlando? The driving distance between Boynton Beach and Orlando is 159 miles long. This route covers 179 kilometers on the road.
Is Boynton Beach affluent?
In 2018, the per capita income in Boynton Beach was $30,715, which is medium income in comparison to the rest of Florida and higher middle income in comparison to the rest of the United States. Boynton Beach, on the other hand, is home to both extremely rich and impoverished individuals. Boynton Beach is a city with a large number of different ethnicities.
What is the best area to live in Boynton Beach?
Boynton Heights is unquestionably one of the most desirable communities in Boynton Beach, Florida. It is feasible to find a property that is reasonably reasonable in this area, and the fact that Boca Raton is nearby is simply a bonus. Aberdeen is another fantastic area, but one that is a little on the pricey side.
How safe is Boynton Beach FL?
The crime rate in Boynton Beach is 41 per 1,000 persons, which is among the highest in the United States when compared to all communities of all sizes – from the tiniest settlements to the most populous metropolitan areas. The likelihood of being a victim of either violent or property crime in this area is one in every twenty-four.
Is Boynton Beach a good place to retire?
Known as a favorite retirement destination for years, Boynton Beach now has a variety of 55-plus communities to choose from, including Aberdeen Golf Country Club, Palm Isles, and Indian Springs.
Which part of Florida is best to live in?
Top places to live in Florida in 2021 according to Money magazine
- Naples. Naples, Florida, is located in the southwest region of the state, near the Gulf of Mexico, and is the best area to reside in Florida. Melbourne, Jacksonville, Pensacola, Tampa Bay, Fort Myers, Port St. Lucie, Sarasota, and more cities in Florida
Does Boynton Beach have a beach?
The beach at Oceanfront Park is open from sunrise to sunset, 365 days a year, and lifeguards are on duty from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., seven days a week. A designated surfing and skim board area may be found on either the north or south end of the beach, respectively.