Cities in the vicinity of Myrtle Beach, South Carolina include:
- Socastee, South Carolina
- Conway, South Carolina
- North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- Georgetown, South Carolina
- Florence, South Carolina
- Lumberton, North Carolina
- Wilmington, North Carolina
- Bennettsville, South Carolina
Distance between Myrtle Beach, SC and Surrounding Cities
- Forestbrook, the next town, is approximately 6 miles (9.7 kilometers) away. There are 5 significant cities within driving distance of Myrtle Beach, with Mount Pleasant being the closest at 86 miles or 138.4 kilometers. Additionally, Myrtle Beach is close to the state border with North Carolina
- the city of Charlotte in North Carolina is 182.5 miles or 293.7 kilometers distant.
- 1 What towns are 30 minutes from Myrtle Beach?
- 2 What cities are an hour away from Myrtle Beach?
- 3 What city is 2 hours from Myrtle Beach?
- 4 What is the most affordable beach town in South Carolina?
- 5 What city in South Carolina is closest to the ocean?
- 6 What is the best area to live in South Carolina?
- 7 What towns are near North Myrtle Beach?
- 8 How far is Georgetown SC from the beach?
- 9 How far is Charleston SC from Myrtle Beach?
- 10 Is Savannah or Charleston better?
- 11 How far are mountains from Myrtle Beach?
- 12 What is the safest beach town in SC?
- 13 What is the best beach town to live in in South Carolina?
- 14 What is the safest beach in South Carolina?
What towns are 30 minutes from Myrtle Beach?
Thirty-mile-distance cities from Myrtle Beach
- Goretown, SC is 30 miles away
- Aynor, SC is 29 miles away
- Iredell, NC is 28 miles away
- Bucksport, SC is 28 miles away
- Doyle, SC is 28 miles away
- Pawleys Plantation, SC is 27 miles away
- Carolina Shores, NC is 27 miles away
- Calabash, NC is 27 miles away.
What cities are an hour away from Myrtle Beach?
Cities within an hour’s drive of Myrtle Beach
- 1 hour: Johnsonville, South Carolina
- 58 minutes: Georgetown, South Carolina
- 58 minutes: Centenary, South Carolina
- 58 minutes: Cherry Grove, North Carolina
- 58 minutes: Supply, North Carolina
- 57 minutes: Ocean Isle Beach, North Carolina
- 57 minutes: Poston, South Carolina
- 57 minutes: Clarendon, North Carolina
What city is 2 hours from Myrtle Beach?
Charleston, South Carolina is number two on the list. Driving time from Myrtle Beach is 2 hours and 5 minutes (or 95.5 miles) in a vehicle.
What is the most affordable beach town in South Carolina?
According to Realtor.com, Murrells Inlet, South Carolina, is the best affordable beach town for retirees in the United States. Several additional southern destinations made the list of the top ten.
What city in South Carolina is closest to the ocean?
Folly Beach is a popular vacation destination. Folly Beach attracts a large number of visitors throughout the summer months since it is the nearest beach to downtown Charleston. Folly Beach is a great place to visit if you want to experience a relaxed beach lifestyle that is also filled with year-round fun and entertainment options.
What is the best area to live in South Carolina?
What is the most desirable neighborhood in South Carolina?
- Mount Pleasant has a population of 91,684 people
- Columbia has a population of 131,674 people
- and Tega Cay has a population of 0 people.
- Fort Mill has a population of 22,284.
- Rock Hill has a population of 75,048.
- Clemson has a population of 17,501.
- Lexington has a population of 22,157.
- Myrtle Beach has a population of 11,335. There are 34,695 people in the city. The median household income in the United States is $40,525.
What towns are near North Myrtle Beach?
There are nine miles of Atlantic Ocean in North Myrtle Beach, which is the county’s fourth largest city and the county’s fourth most populous city. Cherry Grove is comprised of four beach towns: Cherry Grove, Ocean Drive, Crescent Beach, and Windy Hill, which were merged into a single community in 1968. It was on Ocean Drive in the 1930s that the Shag, as we know it now, was born.
How far is Georgetown SC from the beach?
Georgetown, South Carolina’s third-oldest city, is a modest, attractive seaport on the state’s coast. This town is located on Winyah Bay, 35 miles south of Myrtle Beach and 65 miles north of Charleston, near the confluence of the Sampit River, Black River, Great Pee Dee River, and Waccamaw River, and is a popular tourist destination.
How far is Charleston SC from Myrtle Beach?
The distance between downtown Myrtle Beach and Charleston is slightly under 100 miles, and the trip will take around 2 hours, depending on traffic and the route picked. From the Charleston Battery, you may take advantage of the wonderful historic downtown ambiance, which includes several stores and restaurants, as well as views of the surrounding ocean.
Is Savannah or Charleston better?
Charleston and Savannah are both welcoming places with a rich history and a strong sense of southern hospitality. As a result, Savannah is a little more laid-back than Charleston, so if you want to see a bustling city, Charleston is definitely the best bet. Visit Savannah if you’re looking for a more laid-back atmosphere.
How far are mountains from Myrtle Beach?
The driving distance between Myrtle Beach and the Great Smoky Mountains is 367 miles, which is a long way. The travel from Myrtle Beach to the Great Smoky Mountains takes around 7 hours and 10 minutes.
What is the safest beach town in SC?
6 of the Most Beautiful Beach Towns in South Carolina
- The beach on Kiawah Island. Because of the island’s ten miles of private beaches and panoramic marshland views, it’s no surprise that Kiawah Island is ranked among the Top 10 Best American Beaches. Seabrook Island
- Sullivan’s Island
- Isle of Palms
- Folly Beach
- Edisto Beach
- Seabrook Island
What is the best beach town to live in in South Carolina?
South Carolina’s coastal communities of Kiawah Island, Seabrook Island, and Charleston are three of the top places to visit in the state for visitors and locals alike.
What is the safest beach in South Carolina?
South Carolina’s top ten family-friendly beaches
- The following are some of the best places to visit: Folly Beach County Park, Sullivan’s Island, Myrtle Beach State Park, Isle of Palms County Park, Hunting Island State Park, Kiawah Beachwalker Park, Kiawah Island, Hilton Head Island, Burkes Beach, Hilton Head Island.