What are the advantages of Hallandale Beach?
- Take a look at our Attractions. Hallandale Beach is centrally positioned between Fort Lauderdale and Miami, adjacent to Aventura, and has easy access to the Fort Lauderdale / Hollywood and Miami International airports, as well as the Port Everglades, the Port of Miami, and Interstate 95.
- 1 What is there to do at Hallandale Beach?
- 2 Is Hallandale Beach a nice area?
- 3 Is Hallandale Beach expensive?
- 4 What is there to do in Hallandale at night?
- 5 Is Hallandale Beach Safe?
- 6 Is Hallandale Beach Open today?
- 7 Is Hallandale Beach family friendly?
- 8 Does Hallandale Beach have clear water?
- 9 Is Pompano Beach FL safe?
What is there to do at Hallandale Beach?
Attractions in Hallandale Beach that are worth seeing
- There are 1,234 horse tracks at Gulfstream Park.
- Hallandale Beach. 655. Beaches. Contributed by jlee1755. Parks • Playgrounds.
- B. F. James Park & Swimming Pool. Parks.
- Big Easy Casino (168). Casinos.
- Oreste Blake Johnson Park (playgrounds).
- Curci House (historic sites).
- Foster Park (parks).
- Joseph Scavo Park (parks).
Is Hallandale Beach a nice area?
It is a really lovely and welcoming group of individuals from all walks of life and from all walks of life. Also nearby are stores, restaurants, and the mall, as well as the beach, which anybody may take advantage of on a daily basis in South Florida’s wonderful and sunny weather. The city is situated between two large cities, Miami and Fort Lauderdale, as well as the entertainment district of Hollywood.
Is Hallandale Beach expensive?
There are people from all walks of life who live in a really lovely and friendly community together. Also nearby are stores, restaurants, and the mall, as well as the beach, which anybody may take use of on a daily basis in South Florida’s wonderful and sunny climate. Located between large towns like as Miami and Fort Lauderdale as well as the Hollywood area, the city is a popular vacation destination.
What is there to do in Hallandale at night?
The most entertaining things to do on a Saturday night in the vicinity of Hallandale Beach, FL 33009.
- Muse Rooftop Pool Bar and Lounge (1.9 mi): Social Room
- Rooftop Pool Bar and Lounge Strike 10 Bowling is located 1.7 miles away. Downtown Hollywood ArtWalk is about 0.6 miles away. Juniper On The Water is 1.8 miles away. Orale Mexican Restaurant is located 1.3 miles away. 5 o’Clock Somewhere Bar & Grill is located 1.9 miles away. The Horrorland is located at a distance of 2.8 miles. a distance of 2.0 miles
Is Hallandale Beach Safe?
In Hallandale Beach, the likelihood of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime is one in every twenty-eight. According to FBI crime statistics, Hallandale Beach is not one of the safest places to live in the United States. In comparison to other Florida cities and towns of all sizes, the crime rate in Hallandale Beach is greater than 82 percent of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
Is Hallandale Beach Open today?
The beach is open on a year-round basis. From March through November, summer protected hours are 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. From November through March, winter protected hours are 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Beachfront parking is accessible through the purchase of an Annual Resident Pass, payment at the meter, or through our pay-by-phone app.
Is Hallandale Beach family friendly?
Visit places like Gulfstream Park Racing and Casino, The Big Easy Casino, and Hallandale Beach to fill your day with fun and excitement. When it’s time to unwind after a long day of touring with the family, Hallandale Beach offers a choice of accommodations, including family hotels with swimming pools and hotels with suites for large groups.
Does Hallandale Beach have clear water?
Additionally, Gulfstream Park (gulfstreampark.com), a thoroughbred horse racing track and casino that stages the annual Florida Derby, may be found in Hallandale Beach. Gulfstream Park is located in Hallandale Beach.
Is Pompano Beach FL safe?
In comparison to all communities of all sizes – from the tiniest settlements to the very largest metropolis – Pompano Beach has one of the worst crime rates in America, with a crime rate of 56 per thousand citizens. The likelihood of being a victim of either violent or property crime in this area is one in every eighteen.