What is the distance between Boynton Beach and Melbourne?
- The travel distance between Melbourne and Boynton Beach. Between Melbourne to Boynton Beach, the distance equals 181 kilometers (113 miles).
- The driving distance between Melbourne and Boynton Beach is approximately 200 kilometers (124 miles).
- 1 What is there to do in Boynton today?
- 2 What is there to do in Boynton Beach at night?
- 3 Is Boynton Beach Florida a good area?
- 4 Does Boynton Beach have a downtown?
- 5 Does Boynton Beach have a beach?
- 6 Is Boynton Beach poor?
- 7 Is Boynton Beach affluent?
- 8 Is Boynton Beach Urban?
- 9 Is Boynton Beach up and coming?
- 10 Is Boynton Beach a good place to retire?
What is there to do in Boynton today?
Boynton Beach, Florida has 14 top-rated things to do.
- Observe wildlife at Green Cay Nature Center.
- Construct a sandcastle at Ocean Ridge Hammock Park.
- Ride the waves at Boynton Beach Oceanfront Park. Meet a Pelican at the Boynton Beach Inlet while on a visit to Arthur R. Deep-sea fishing
- shopping locally (or riding a pony) at Bedner’s Farm Fresh Market
- deep-sea fishing
What is there to do in Boynton Beach at night?
The best nighttime activities in and around Boynton Beach, Florida 33437
- AMF Boynton Beach Lanes is 3.8 miles away.
- Arts Garage is 6.4 miles away.
- The Girls Strawberry U-Pick Farm is 6.4 miles away.
- Cloud 9 Adventures is 6.4 miles away. Tours, Music Venues
- SilverBall Museum is 6.5 miles away. 270 reviews
- Delray Bash is 6.4 miles away. Festivals
- Elmo’s Rock Bar & Grill is located 4.6 miles away. Room Raiders Escape Games is 1.8 miles away
- Room Raiders is 4.0 miles away.
Is Boynton Beach Florida a good area?
When it comes to safety, Boynton Beach is in the 37th percentile, which means that 63 percent of cities are safer and 37 percent of cities are more dangerous than it. During a typical year, the rate of crime in Boynton Beach is 32.53 per 1,000 people, according to the FBI. People who reside in Boynton Beach often believe that the southeast half of the city is the safest part of the entire city.
Does Boynton Beach have a downtown?
Town Square is a 16-acre development property in the heart of downtown Boynton Beach.
Does Boynton Beach have a beach?
The beach at Oceanfront Park is open from sunrise to sunset, 365 days a year, and lifeguards are on duty from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., seven days a week. A designated surfing and skim board area may be found on either the north or south end of the beach, respectively.
Is Boynton Beach poor?
The poverty rate in the state of Florida is 15.5 percent, which means that when compared to the rest of the state, Boynton Beach has a slightly higher than average number of inhabitants who live below the poverty line than the rest of the state.
Is Boynton Beach affluent?
In 2018, the per capita income in Boynton Beach was $30,715, which is medium income in comparison to the rest of Florida and higher middle income in comparison to the rest of the United States. Boynton Beach, on the other hand, is home to both extremely rich and impoverished individuals. Boynton Beach is a city with a large number of different ethnicities.
Is Boynton Beach Urban?
It has a population of 76,832 people and is located in the Fort Lauderdale metropolitan area. Boynton Beach is located in the county of Palm Beach. Living in Boynton Beach provides inhabitants with an urban-suburban mix vibe, with the majority of locals owning their residences. The public schools in Boynton Beach are above average in terms of academic achievement.
Is Boynton Beach up and coming?
In her statement, City Manager Lori LaVerriere cited statistics indicating that the city’s population is likely to expand by 7 percent over the next five years. “Boynton is growing quickly,” she said. “We are a beachfront community that is inexpensive and enjoyable to live in.” People are becoming increasingly drawn to Boynton Beach because of its high quality of life,” says the mayor.
Is Boynton Beach a good place to retire?
Boynton Beach has long been a favorite retirement destination, and it is home to a variety of 55-plus communities, such as Aberdeen Golf & Country Club, Palm Isles, and Indian Springs, to name a few examples.