What is the distance between Navarre Beach and Tampa?
- Tampa and Navarre are separated by 507 kilometers in distance (315 miles). The distance between Tampa and Navarre is 745 kilometers (463 miles) in driving mileage.
- 1 Is there anything to do in Navarre Beach?
- 2 What is Navarre Beach known for?
- 3 Is Navarre Beach better than Destin?
- 4 Does Navarre Beach have a boardwalk?
- 5 What is Navarre Beach close to?
- 6 Is Navarre Beach free?
- 7 Which Jaws was filmed in Navarre Beach?
- 8 Is the water clear in Navarre Beach?
- 9 Whats the prettiest beach in Florida?
- 10 Are there shells on Navarre Beach?
- 11 Are there sharks at Navarre Beach?
- 12 Is Navarre Beach busy?
- 13 Where do you fly into for Navarre FL?
It is only a short drive from the beach to a variety of activities such as our National Museum of Naval Aviation, where you can explore naval aviation history, feed giraffes, and ride a train at the Gulf Breeze Zoo, see a dolphin show at the Gulfarium, and ride the water slides at Big Kahunas.
Navarre Beach is well-known for its emerald-colored waves that are extremely pure for swimming. The practice of taking picnics on the beach or in one of the parks is quite common. There are several cycling and jogging lanes, and the area’s natural beauty has long drawn tourists and residents alike.
When it comes to deciding between Navarre Beach and Destin, there is no way to lose! When it comes to beach towns and large cities, Destin offers the perfect blend of both, while Navarre Beach provides a calm, soothing coastal experience to soothe your spirit.
The weather is perfect here at the beach, so come hire a bike or scooter for a fun ride in the sun, or come shop for souvenirs and beach goods!
Pensacola, which is only a short drive away, is by far one of the most well-known communities in the area around Navarre Beach.
16. Florida Aquarium – The Florida Aquarium offers three attractions that are completely free to the public. The Sea Turtle Conversation Center, the Sanctuary and Artificial Reefs, and the Marine Science Center are all part of this complex.
According to Florida Memory, a significant portion of Steven Spielberg’s film sequel “Jaws II” was filmed on Navarre Beach and the surrounding areas of Destin and Okaloosa Island. All of these cities are located on the Florida Panhandle, just east of Pensacola.
Navarre Beach, located on the Gulf of Mexico between Pensacola and Destin, is a popular tourist destination. It is a portion of Florida’s famed “Emerald Coast,” where you’ll discover powdered white beaches and crystal pure blue-green sea, among other things.
Whats the prettiest beach in Florida?
Beaches in Florida that are the best
- Destin, Florida
- Sanibel Island, Florida
- Clearwater Beach, Florida
- Naples, Florida
- St. Petersburg, Florida
- Siesta Key, Florida
- Marco Island, Florida
- Santa Rosa Beach, Florida
Shelling. Navarre Beach is a nice area to go shell hunting along the coast line with the clear waters on calmer days. You can locate conchs, olives, scallops, sand dollars, and other seashells while searching for them.
It is possible to catch sharks of several types off the coast of Navarre Beach, including sharks such as the Tiger and Blacktip sharks; Bull and Spinner sharks; Hammerhead sharks; Nurse sharks; Lemon and Dusky sharks; and the odd Mako. The greatest time to capture a shark is during the summer, however the vast majority of shark species may be caught all year along the Gulf of Mexico’s coastline.
This region is particularly appealing to us since it is not overcrowded in the same way that other beaches such as Pensacola Beach or Destin are. Despite the fact that it is Spring Break, the beach is not overly busy. Mostly because the neighborhood is not highly developed economically and because the “night life” is not what college students are searching for, the area has remained relatively undeveloped.
One of the nearest major airports to Navarre Beach, FL is the Northwest Florida Regional Airport (VPS), which is located in Valparaiso, Florida. Each year, millions of tourists select VPS because of its near proximity to Navarre Beach accommodation, quick wait times, and several direct flights to and from major destinations around the country.