The nearest beach to Lakeland, Florida
- The beach that is the closest to Lakeland. Clearwater Beach, St. Pete Beach, and Ft. Desoto Park are just a handful of the options you have to choose from. These are located around an hour to an hour and fifteen minutes west of Lakeland.
- 1 How far is Lakeland Florida from the closest beach?
- 2 What beaches are close to Lakeland?
- 3 Does Lakeland Fl have a beach?
- 4 Where can you swim in Lakeland Fl?
- 5 Is Lakeland Florida a good place to live?
- 6 Whats it like to live in Lakeland Fl?
- 7 What is the closest beach to Orlando Florida?
- 8 What time does Davis Island Beach close?
- 9 What airport is near Lakeland FL?
- 10 Can you swim in the lakes in Lakeland Fl?
- 11 Can you swim in Lake Parker?
- 12 Is Gandy pool heated?
How far is Lakeland Florida from the closest beach?
Almost all of the beaches on our list are within a 1.5 – 2 hour drive of the Lakeland area, making it possible to see them all in a single day on a day trip. A 60-minute trip will take you to the nearest beach, and the majority of them will take you at least 1 hour 15 minutes if there is very little traffic.
What beaches are close to Lakeland?
The top ten beaches in Lakeland, Florida.
- Playalinda Beach is 20.9 miles away and has beaches.
- Epperson Lagoon is 25.4 miles away and has 76 reviews.
- Lakeland Highland Scrub is 8.7 miles away and has a forest. The Island Adventure Dolphin Cruise is 49.9 miles away
- Winter Haven Water Sports is 13.6 miles away
- and the Bahama Bay Resort by Vacasa is 25.0 miles away.
- Edward Medard Park is 16.4 miles away
- and Lithia Springs Park is 22.1 miles away.
Does Lakeland Fl have a beach?
Apollo Beach Nature Preserve is approximately one hour and twenty minutes from Lakeland. The Apollo Beach Nature Preserve, which is one of the nearest public beaches to Swan City, is 63 acres in size, with two of those acres dedicated for people who want to picnic or sunbathe on the beach.
Where can you swim in Lakeland Fl?
Swimming Spots in and around Lakeland, Florida
- Hillsborough River State Park is located in Hillsborough County. Davis Island Beach is located in Thonotosassa, Florida. Cypress Point North Beach is located near Tampa, Florida. Cypress Point South Beach is located near Tampa, Florida. Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground is located in Tampa, Florida. Lake Louisa State Park is located in Orlando, Florida. Clermont, FL
- MacDill Air Force Base
- Simmons Park Beach
- Clermont, FL
Is Lakeland Florida a good place to live?
Whether you’re looking to live or retire, Lakeland is an exceedingly cheap destination. Additionally, the sales tax in Lakeland is just 7.0 percent, and there is no state income tax in the state. The city of Lakeland, Florida is ranked #61 in the finest places to live in the United States and #18 in the best locations to retire, according to US News.
Whats it like to live in Lakeland Fl?
Living in Lakeland provides inhabitants with a thick suburban atmosphere, and the majority of residents are homeowners. A large number of parks may be found in Lakeland. Lakeland is home to a large number of young professionals and retirees, and the majority of citizens hold moderate political views. The public schools in Lakeland are above average in terms of academic achievement.
What is the closest beach to Orlando Florida?
Cocoa Beach is the nearest beach to Orlando inhabitants, and it is only a little more than an hour away from the city. It is well-known for its family-friendly activities, resting along the beach, and as a destination for eco-tours and deep-sea fishing.
What time does Davis Island Beach close?
The beach is open from sunrise to sunset, seven days a week.
What airport is near Lakeland FL?
Florida’s Tampa International Airport (TPA) is the closest airport to Lakeland, and it is 36.1 miles away. There are several more airports in the area, including St. Petersburg (PIE) (46.5 miles away), Orlando (MCO) (47.8 miles away), Sarasota/Bradenton (SRQ) (58.6 miles away), and Fort Myers (RSW) (105.8 miles).
Can you swim in the lakes in Lakeland Fl?
This property has a total land area of 27.58 acres (111,600 m2). This lake is located within the city limits of Lakeland, Florida, and the majority of the region surrounding it is totally developed. Despite the fact that there are no boat ramps or bathing places along the lake’s coast, it is possible to fish from the shore.
Can you swim in Lake Parker?
In the heart of Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom (NEK), there is a hidden treasure called Lake Parker, where there is plenty for everyone to enjoy all year long. Lake Parker offers a variety of activities, including swimming, fishing, hiking, biking, skiing, snowmobiling, and simply enjoying the outdoors.
Is Gandy pool heated?
In the midst of Vermont’s Northeast Kingdom (NEK), there is a hidden treasure called Lake Parker, where there is something for everyone all year long. Lake Parker offers a wide range of activities, including swimming, fishing, hiking, biking, skiing, snowmobiling, and simply enjoying the outdoors.