- Located along County Road 30A, 30A is a collection of modest, distinctive, and picturesque Florida beach communities that are snuggled peacefully between the considerably larger districts of Panama City and Destin. Rosemary Coastal, Seaside, Aly’s, and Santa Rosa are just a few of the beach villages that may be found in this region.
- 1 What does 30A stand for?
- 2 Why is 30A so popular?
- 3 Which 30A beach is best?
- 4 What celebrities live on 30A?
- 5 Are 30A beaches private?
- 6 Is Seacrest Beach private?
- 7 Where do the locals live near 30A?
- 8 Whats it like to live on 30A?
- 9 What airport do you fly into for 30A Florida?
- 10 Which beach has the clearest water in Florida?
- 11 What is the prettiest beach in Destin Florida?
- 12 What is the least crowded beach on 30A?
- 13 Does Britney Spears have a house in Destin?
- 14 Who owns Alys Beach?
- 15 Where does Reese Witherspoon live on 30A?
What does 30A stand for?
Forbes. “Hundreds of miles away from their source, the vivid blue circles show on automobiles that have been driven.” Many people are baffled by the stickers, but those who are familiar with one of America’s most gratifying coastal drives, Highway 30-A in the Florida Panhandle, will recognize them as a nostalgic reminder. “30A” is synonymous with fantastic times on the Gulf Coast for them.” –
Why is 30A so popular?
Relaxation is just a little bit easier to come by on 30A. The majority of locations can be reached by walking, and for longer journeys, there is always the option of using a bicycle. The pace is sluggish on 30A; it is a straightforward coastal roadway that is full of the most basic joys on Earth.
Which 30A beach is best?
There is just greater opportunity for relaxing when you are on 30A. The majority of places can be reached by walking; however, for longer journeys, a bicycle may be rented. When traveling along 30A, the pace is leisurely; it is a straightforward beach roadway that offers some of the most uncomplicated joys on the planet.
- The beach at Dune Allen. It is located near Oyster Lake and is mostly a residential neighborhood. Dune Allen is a quiet paradise along the western end of 30A. Beaches including Seagrove, Blue Mountain, and Grayton, as well as Seacrest and Inlet, may be found in the area.
What celebrities live on 30A?
Many other celebrities, including Britney Spears, Garth Brooks, Tricia Yearwood, Cheryl Crow, Jessica Simpson, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Chef Emeril Lagasse, and Matthew McConaughey, have houses on or near Scenic 30A, to mention a few. Garth Brooks is the most well-known. They are able to afford the absolute finest, as well as the privileged lifestyle that comes along with it.
Are 30A beaches private?
Even while the wet sand of the beach is not regarded private property, the dry sand up to the dunes and up to the home can be deemed private property, and property owners may choose to enforce this distinction. Contact the Walton County Sheriff’s Department if you require further information.
Is Seacrest Beach private?
Seacrest Beach, which was established in 1996 and is tucked between Alys Beach and Rosemary Beach, continues to be a private haven. While the beach is just as beautiful here as it is anywhere else along this stretch of coastline, there are a number of qualities that distinguish this town and make it worth a visit in their own right.
Where do the locals live near 30A?
Discover the most beautiful communities on 30A right here.
- Rosemary Beach is a popular vacation destination. It’s no wonder that Rosemary Beach has become one of the most sought-after neighborhoods along the 30A corridor. Santa Rosa Beach is a popular tourist destination. Sandestin, Watercolor and Dune Allen are just a few of the 30A coastal communities that have been there for quite some time. Blue Mountain, Grayton and Santa Rosa Beaches are also among the most historic of the 30A coastal towns.
Whats it like to live on 30A?
The majority of residents choose to make 30A their home. They prefer to live on 30A’s western end, rather than the eastern. However, it is still accessible to the area’s shopping and dining establishments while being quieter and “home to full-timers.” On the other hand, resort communities with townlike characteristics such as WaterColor, Rosemary Beach, Alys Beach, WaterSound and Seaside, as well as Sandestin, stand out.
What airport do you fly into for 30A Florida?
Begin with the Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport, which is located in the area (ECP). We have 30A vacation houses and rental cottages in this neighborhood because it is the nearest and most accessible location.
Which beach has the clearest water in Florida?
Reasons why Destin’s beaches have the purest water in all of Florida Whenever surveys are conducted to determine which area has the purest water in Florida, the Emerald Coast in northwest Florida regularly comes out on top. Destin, Miramar Beach, and all of the lovely coastal communities along South Walton’s Scenic 30A, as well as Panama City Beach, are all included in this prestigious designation of clarity.
What is the prettiest beach in Destin Florida?
According to locals, the best beaches in Destin, Florida are as follows:
- In addition to Henderson Beach State Park (17000 Emerald Coast Pkwy), other attractions include Miramar Beach (1481 Scenic Gulf Drive), Crystal Sands Beach (2269 Scenic Gulf Drive), Destin Harbor (500 Harbor Blvd. ), Crab Island (James Lee Park), and Destin Harbor (500 Harbor Blvd.).
What is the least crowded beach on 30A?
Seagrove Beach, which stretches for two miles along the sandy Gulf shoreline, is the most largest beach on 30A. Given its size and the community’s relative underdevelopment, this is one of the least congested beaches in the area, making it a great location to relax with your family or friends on a warm summer day.
Does Britney Spears have a house in Destin?
Several of Britney’s properties, including the Destin apartment and the LLC, were named as her property in conservatorship files dated 2009. The condo that Jamie Lynn has mentioned throughout the years is most likely the same one that Britney owns under her LLC, according to Jamie Lynn. Britney acquired the penthouse condo in 2001, and the property is presently valued at little more than $1 million dollars.
Who owns Alys Beach?
Meet some of Alys Beach’s newest residents! This week, Jason and Anna Comer (along with their ever-expanding family) broke ground on a new house in their neighborhood. Jason is referred to as the “Town Founder” of Alys Beach, and Alys was Jason’s mother-in-law.
Where does Reese Witherspoon live on 30A?
As it unfolds along Scenic Highway 30A, Seagrove Beach, known as “the Hamptons of the South,” is the full-time home of restaurateur/chef Emeril Lagasse and a popular second-home destination for celebrities such as Sheryl Crow, Vince Vaughn, Garth Brooks, Katie Holmes, and Matthew McConaughey, according to the listing agents.