Who knows what the ZIP code for Jensen Beach is in Florida.
- Jensen Beach is located in the state of Florida. Jensen Beach (Florida) has the ZIP code 34957. You may see a map of Jensen Beach below, as well as other ZIP codes in Florida and other states in the United States. You may use our ZIP code searcher by number 34957 to see whether Jensen Beach’s ZIP code is duplicated, and if other places have the same ZIP code number as Jensen Beach
- 1 Is Jensen Beach in Martin County or St Lucie County?
- 2 Which county is Jensen Beach Florida in?
- 3 Is Jensen Beach FL A good place to live?
- 4 Is Jensen Beach considered South Florida?
- 5 Is Jensen Beach water clear?
- 6 Is Jensen Beach north or south of Port St Lucie?
- 7 What county is Vero Beach in?
- 8 Is Jensen Beach Florida Safe?
- 9 Can you swim in Jensen Beach?
- 10 Is Jensen Beach Beautiful?
- 11 Does Jensen Beach have bathrooms?
- 12 What airport do you fly into for Jensen Beach Florida?
- 13 What is there to do in Jensen Beach today?
- 14 Which part of Florida is best to live in?
Is Jensen Beach in Martin County or St Lucie County?
Jensen Beach is a census-designated place (CDP) in Martin County, Florida, and is located in the United States of America. At the time of the 2010 census, the population was 11,707 people. It is a component of the Port St. Lucie, Florida Metropolitan Statistical Area (Metropolitan Statistical Area).
Which county is Jensen Beach Florida in?
MARTIN HAS EXPERIENCE Jensen Sea Turtle Beach is the official name of this public access beach, however it is more commonly referred to as Jensen Beach by locals. Locals and travelers alike go to the broad sandy beach on Hutchinson Island, which is located on the Atlantic Ocean. The Sand Dune Café, which is located nearby and is open seven days a week, may be found here.
Is Jensen Beach FL A good place to live?
Jensen Beach is located in Martin County and is considered to be one of the most desirable areas to reside in Florida. There are several restaurants, coffee shops, and parks to choose from in Jensen Beach. In Jensen Beach, many seniors dwell, and the majority of the population is conservative. Jensen Beach’s public schools are highly regarded across the community.
Is Jensen Beach considered South Florida?
It was previously regarded as the “Pineapple Capital of the World,” and the town of Jensen Beach, on Florida’s East Coast between Fort Pierce and West Palm Beach, continues to celebrate the fruit with an annual pineapple festival.
Is Jensen Beach water clear?
Swimming was excellent at this beach, which had lovely blue-green clean seas. The water becomes deep quickly, then shallows out again. It’s a clean and family-friendly environment.
Is Jensen Beach north or south of Port St Lucie?
The Treasure Coast Square site is conveniently located on US 1/NW Federal Highway at Jensen Beach Boulevard in Jensen Beach, Florida, only one mile south of Port St. Lucie. The Treasure Coast Square property is a mixed-use development. Port St. Lucie is a popular tourist location for people of all ages, including children.
What county is Vero Beach in?
Florida’s City of Vero Beach is a governmental unit that is under the jurisdiction of the State of Florida. The City of Vero Beach was founded in 1919 and was previously known as the City of Vero Beach. The City of Vero was re-incorporated as the City of Vero Beach in 1925, and the county seat was moved from St. Lucie County to Indian River County at that time.
Is Jensen Beach Florida Safe?
Jennifer Beach has an overall crime rate of 12 per 1,000 people, which places it close to the national average for cities and towns of all sizes in the United States. According to our research of FBI crime data, the likelihood of being a victim of crime in Jensen Beach is one in every 84 people who live there.
Can you swim in Jensen Beach?
JENSEN BEACH, also known as Sea Turtle Beach or Jensen Beach, is a popular public access point to the Atlantic coast along the borders of Hutchinson Island. Swimming, surfing, fishing, and shelling are some of the activities that guests may participate in. There are lifeguards on duty. Picnic pavilions, bathrooms, showers, dune crossings, and parking are all available on the grounds of the park.
Is Jensen Beach Beautiful?
The surrounding environment is just breathtakingly gorgeous, as well as being safe and well-maintained. Jensen Beach is a community with a lot to offer in terms of amenities. Nonetheless, Jensen Beach is home to several high-quality retail malls and a diverse selection of eateries. This town, which is located on the Atlantic coast, also has a clean and gorgeous beach, which is a bonus.
Does Jensen Beach have bathrooms?
It is our largest public beach, and it provides facilities such as parking, showers, bathrooms, picnic spots, sand volleyball courts, a concession stand and lifeguard coverage. There are miles of wonderful sandy beaches to explore that are accessible for free to the public.
What airport do you fly into for Jensen Beach Florida?
The nearest airport to Jensen Beach is Vero Beach (VRB) Airport, which is located 29.8 miles away and serves the surrounding area. In addition to West Palm Beach/Palm Beach (PBI) (40.3 miles), Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International (FLL) (82.4 miles), Miami (MIA) (101.5 miles), and Orlando (MCO) are all within a short driving distance of the hotel (105.3 miles).
What is there to do in Jensen Beach today?
Here are a few suggestions on how to spend a day in Jensen Beach:
- Jensen Beach’s historic downtown area
- the Children’s Museum of the Treasure Coast
- the Florida Oceanographic Coastal Center
- the Elliott Museum
- the House of Refuge
- the United States Sailing Center
- the Environmental Studies Center
- and the Energy Encounter
Which part of Florida is best to live in?
Top places to live in Florida in 2021 according to Money magazine
- Naples. Naples, Florida, is located in the southwest region of the state, near the Gulf of Mexico, and is the best area to reside in Florida. Melbourne, Jacksonville, Pensacola, Tampa Bay, Fort Myers, Port St. Lucie, Sarasota, and more cities in Florida