What is the distance between Deerfield Beach, Florida and Tampa, Florida?
- The driving distance between Tampa and Deerfield Beach. Two hundred ninety-five kilometers separate Tampa from Deerfield Beach (184 miles). From Tampa to Deerfield Beach, the driving distance is 373 kilometers (232 miles).
- 1 Is Deerfield Beach a safe place to live?
- 2 Is Deerfield Beach in Florida Open?
- 3 Is Deerfield Beach a wealthy area?
- 4 Which is better Pompano beach or Deerfield Beach?
- 5 Is Deerfield a nice area?
- 6 Is Deerfield Beach Florida Nice?
- 7 Are there sharks in Deerfield Beach?
- 8 Does Deerfield Beach have clear water?
- 9 What is it like to live in Deerfield Beach Florida?
- 10 Does Deerfield Beach have a boardwalk?
- 11 What county is Boca Raton in?
- 12 What is the racial makeup of Pompano Beach Florida?
Is Deerfield Beach a safe place to live?
When it comes to safety, Deerfield Beach ranks 36th out of 100 cities, which means that 64 percent of cities are safer and 36 percent of cities are more dangerous. During a typical year, the rate of crime in Deerfield Beach is 33.20 per 1,000 people, according to the FBI. People who reside in Deerfield Beach often believe that the northwest half of the city is the safest part of the city.
Is Deerfield Beach in Florida Open?
Lifeguards are on duty from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., seven days a week. Every day of the year. In addition to the north side of the pier and south of tower #7, surfing is also permitted. On the north side of the pier, you’ll find sand volleyball courts and other leisure opportunities. Dogs and alcoholic beverages are not permitted on the premises.
Is Deerfield Beach a wealthy area?
It is the 34th biggest community in Florida, with a population of 81,066 people and 17 component communities, and it is the largest in Broward County. Deerfield Beach, on the other hand, is home to both extremely affluent and impoverished individuals.
Which is better Pompano beach or Deerfield Beach?
Deerfield Beach is a better option in this case. The Embassy Suites is a wonderful choice for a stay in Washington. It is located on the seaside, and you can walk to the Deerfield Beach pier area in a short amount of time by following the beach road. There are several restaurants, taverns, and other establishments in the pier area.
Is Deerfield a nice area?
Deerfield is an affluent suburb on the North Shore of Chicago, located in Cook County. Deerfield is home to numerous excellent restaurants and family attractions, but it lacks a vibrant nightlife. Overall, it is a very safe neighborhood that is perfect for families, but it is not cheap. It is definitely not for the faint of heart.
Is Deerfield Beach Florida Nice?
While Deerfield Beach isn’t the most popular tourist destination in Florida, it is one of the most peaceful and family-friendly places to spend a sunny vacation in the Sunshine State. This tranquil haven is located in Broward County, little over 45 minutes north of Miami and 21 minutes south of Fort Lauderdale, making it a convenient getaway.
Are there sharks in Deerfield Beach?
Deerfield Beach, just north of Fort Lauderdale, has a location that’s literally on the sand: this one. In March, large groups of blacktip and spinner sharks travel towards the coast, making a sighting like this not unusual at the time.
Does Deerfield Beach have clear water?
The beach is just stunning, and the little alcoves make it feel almost semi-private. Even though the water appears to be a gorgeous blue when you are looking out over it, it is crystal clear when you are swimming in it.
What is it like to live in Deerfield Beach Florida?
Living in Deerfield Beach provides inhabitants with an urban vibe, and the majority of residents are homeowners. There are several restaurants, coffee shops, and parks to choose from in Deerfield Beach. Deerfield Beach is home to a large number of young professionals and retirees, and the majority of people are liberal.
Does Deerfield Beach have a boardwalk?
1. The boardwalk at Deerfield Beach. It features one of the most beautiful boardwalks I’ve ever seen, and it’s in Deerfield. Located only feet from from the sand, the boardwalk is lengthy (almost one mile) and beautifully landscaped, with grass and palm trees surrounding the promenade just steps from the water.
What county is Boca Raton in?
Deerfield Beach has a diversity score of 94 out of 100, making it much more diverse than other US cities. The southwest portion of Deerfield Beach contains the most diversified population of any location inside the city’s official limits.
What is the racial makeup of Pompano Beach Florida?
Pompano Beach’s Population and Demographics White represents 61.75 percent of the population. 32.22 percent of the population is black or African American. 3.02 percent if there are two or more races. 1.75 percent of the population is of another race.