How far is it between Fort Myers and Boynton Beach, Florida?
- The driving distance between Fort Myers and Boynton Beach. It is 177 kilometers between Fort Myers to Boynton Beach in the United States (110 miles). The distance between Fort Myers and Boynton Beach is 264 kilometers (164 miles) if you drive.
- 1 What county does Palm Beach belong to?
- 2 Is Boynton Beach Florida safe place to live?
- 3 What district is Boynton Beach?
- 4 What county is Boca Raton in?
- 5 What county is Fort Lauderdale in?
- 6 Which part of Florida is best to live in?
- 7 What is the smallest city in Palm Beach County?
- 8 What are the bad areas in West Palm Beach?
- 9 Is Boynton Beach poor?
- 10 What is the best area to live in Boynton Beach?
- 11 Is Boynton Beach affluent?
What county does Palm Beach belong to?
– – /: To which county does the city of Palm Beach belong? What cities and towns are located in Palm Beach County? The following is a list of towns and cities in Palm Beach County in the United States, complete with maps and street views.
- Belle Glade, Boca Raton, Boynton Beach, Canal Point, Delray Beach, Greenacres, Jupiter, Lake Harbor, and other nearby communities
Is Boynton Beach Florida safe place to live?
When it comes to safety, Boynton Beach is in the 37th percentile, which means that 63 percent of cities are safer and 37 percent of cities are more dangerous than it. During a typical year, the rate of crime in Boynton Beach is 32.53 per 1,000 people, according to the FBI. People who reside in Boynton Beach often believe that the southeast half of the city is the safest part of the entire city.
What district is Boynton Beach?
The 21st congressional district of Florida is an electoral district for the United States Congress located in southeast Florida. Palm Beach, West Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, and Delray Beach are all included in this area.
What county is Boca Raton in?
Delray Beach is a city in Palm Beach County in the southeastern Florida region of the United States. It is located along the Atlantic Ocean, approximately 20 miles (30 kilometers) south of West Palm Beach, Florida. Settlers from Michigan came in the United States in 1894 and immediately began farming.
What county is Fort Lauderdale in?
Fort Lauderdale was established on March 27, 1911, and it now has an estimated population of 186,220 people. It is the largest of Broward County’s 31 municipalities and one of the top ten largest cities in the state of Florida.
Which part of Florida is best to live in?
Top places to live in Florida in 2021 according to Money magazine
- Naples. Naples, Florida, is located in the southwest region of the state, near the Gulf of Mexico, and is the best area to reside in Florida. Melbourne, Jacksonville, Pensacola, Tampa Bay, Fort Myers, Port St. Lucie, Sarasota, and more cities in Florida
What is the smallest city in Palm Beach County?
Cloud Lake is the smallest town in Palm Beach County, but it is located in the heart of everything. The patio of Anthony Maggio’s mother’s house was scorching hot on a sticky summer afternoon in Cloud Lake, one of the smallest towns in Palm Beach County.
What are the bad areas in West Palm Beach?
Northwest is a progressive neighborhood with a population of 1,700 people with violent crime that is 60 percent higher than the city average. Lake Mangonia has a population of 1,800 people and has 57 percent higher crime than West Palm Beach. Compared to the rest of the city, North Tamarind (population 2,000) has 56 percent greater crime.
Is Boynton Beach poor?
The poverty rate in the state of Florida is 15.5 percent, which means that when compared to the rest of the state, Boynton Beach has a slightly higher than average number of inhabitants who live below the poverty line than the rest of the state.
What is the best area to live in Boynton Beach?
Boynton Heights is unquestionably one of the most desirable communities in Boynton Beach, Florida. It is feasible to find a property that is reasonably reasonable in this area, and the fact that Boca Raton is nearby is simply a bonus. Aberdeen is another fantastic area, but one that is a little on the pricey side.
Is Boynton Beach affluent?
In 2018, the per capita income in Boynton Beach was $30,715, which is medium income in comparison to the rest of Florida and higher middle income in comparison to the rest of the United States. Boynton Beach, on the other hand, is home to both extremely rich and impoverished individuals. Boynton Beach is a city with a large number of different ethnicities.