The 5 Best Beaches in the Area Around Orlando, Florida (Walt Disney World)
- Cocoa Beach is a popular tourist destination. Cocoa Beach and Daytona Beach are both located around an hour southeast of Orlando. The next nearest beach is Daytona Beach, which is little over an hour’s drive from Orlando and is located 51 miles northeast of the city. Other nearby beaches include Siesta Key, Clearwater Beach, and Treasure Island.
What are the nicest beaches in the vicinity of Walt Disney World?
- Cocoa. Most people would tell you that Cocoa Beach is the greatest beach near Disney World, followed by Daytona Beach and then Cocoa Beach. Most people have heard of Daytona Beach, also known as the “World Center of Racing,” and where you can witness a NASCAR race at the world-famous Daytona International Speedway. Other popular destinations include Clearwater, Canaveral, Flagler, New Smyrna, St Pete Beach, Siesta Key, and Vero Beach.
- 1 How far is the closest beach to Disney World?
- 2 What beach is closest to Disney?
- 3 What is the nicest beach closest to Orlando?
- 4 What ocean beach is closest to Orlando?
- 5 How far is Clearwater Beach from Disney?
- 6 How far is Vero Beach from Disney?
- 7 What is the closest beach to Disneyland?
- 8 Is Daytona beach or Cocoa Beach better?
- 9 Is Kissimmee or Orlando closer to Disney World?
- 10 Is Clearwater or Cocoa Beach better?
- 11 Is Clearwater Beach Safe?
- 12 Is Clearwater Beach in Orlando?
- 13 How far is the Gulf Coast from Orlando?
- 14 How far is Daytona Beach from Disney?
- 15 Is Cocoa Beach water clear?
How far is the closest beach to Disney World?
Almost exactly in the middle of Florida, Disney World is located on the Atlantic coast, traveling east. There are several ideal sandy white beaches to select from along the Atlantic coast, although some guests like Florida’s Gulf Coast, which has quiet shallow seas and spectacular sunsets. The nearest beach to Disney World is 65 miles distant, in the Gulf of Mexico.
What beach is closest to Disney?
Technically, the nearest beach to Walt Disney World is Cocoa Beach, which is 70 miles away and may be reached by car. Because the path to get there is almost entirely on interstate highways, it takes around 70 minutes to get there. Cocoa Beach is home to the world-famous Ron Jon Surf Shop, as well as a number of other well-known tourist attractions.
What is the nicest beach closest to Orlando?
Cocoa Beach is a popular tourist destination. Cocoa Beach is the closest beach to Orlando and is a popular tourist destination. Drive an hour east and you’ll arrive to this breathtaking location on Florida’s Space Coast, which was called for its closeness to the Kennedy Space Center and the Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, among other things. The waves here are world-class, making it a popular surfing destination.
What ocean beach is closest to Orlando?
Cocoa Beach is the nearest beach to Orlando inhabitants, and it is only a little more than an hour away from the city. It is well-known for its family-friendly activities, resting along the beach, and as a destination for eco-tours and deep-sea fishing.
How far is Clearwater Beach from Disney?
Clearwater Beach, located on the gulf coast of Florida, is approximately 90 minutes away by car and is the nearest beach to Walt Disney World Florida. Because of the calmer seas, Clearwater Beach is an excellent choice for families with young children.
How far is Vero Beach from Disney?
The driving distance between Walt Disney World and Vero Beach is 90 miles (140 kilometers). 106.2 miles separate the two points on the route.
What is the closest beach to Disneyland?
Disneyland and Newport Beach are neighbors: Disneyland is located in Newport Beach’s backyard, less than 20 miles away from the city’s center, making it the perfect day trip. You will live near enough to the park to spend entire days there while yet experiencing the typical beach culture and lifestyle that Newport Beach has to offer.
Is Daytona beach or Cocoa Beach better?
You’re more likely to get knocked down on the beach than you are to get knocked down crossing the street in Daytona. Cocoa is pleasant, but not very noteworthy, and the water is significantly colder than on the Gulf beaches. For an additional 20 minutes of travel time, you may reach to St Pete’s Beach, Pass o Grill, or Fort de Soto, which is considered the best beach on the American Mainland.
Is Kissimmee or Orlando closer to Disney World?
If you’re driving, the distance between Kissimmee and Walt Disney World is around 15 miles. Traveling by car from Kissimmee to Walt Disney World will take roughly 23 minutes. Where can I find a place to stay close to Walt Disney World? Walt Disney World has a total of 3967 rooms accessible in its hotels.
Is Clearwater or Cocoa Beach better?
If you’re seeking for bluer, calmer waters as well as white beaches, Clearwater will be a terrific choice for you. If you’re looking for waves, the Cocoa Beach region is unquestionably the place to go.
Is Clearwater Beach Safe?
When only the crime rate is taken into consideration, Clearwater Beach is as safe as the state of Florida average and as safe as the national average.
Is Clearwater Beach in Orlando?
Clearwater Beach is an amazing white sand beach with gorgeous tranquil blue seas that are ideal for swimming that is located in the resort sector of the Gulf of Mexico and is accessible by car or on foot. From Downtown Orlando, it’s only a two-hour drive to the beach.
How far is the Gulf Coast from Orlando?
If you ask most people what they think of when they think of a Florida vacation, they would say amusement parks and the beach. Vacationers may arrange a last-minute escape to Orlando and still be in the heart of all the activity because to the city’s convenient location. A one-hour drive from Orlando will take you to the Atlantic coast, while the Gulf of Mexico is only 90 miles away to the west.
How far is Daytona Beach from Disney?
The driving distance between Daytona Beach and Walt Disney World is 78 miles, which is around one hour and forty minutes. Traveling by car from Daytona Beach to Walt Disney World takes roughly 1 hour and 29 minutes.
Is Cocoa Beach water clear?
The color of the water is affected by a variety of meteorological elements (wind, clouds, churning of the water, which sends bottom particles to the surface), but in general it is a wonderful dark blue to turquoise in hue, and semi transparent at the shore/sand junction.