What is the best way to draw a wave?
- This easy approach may be used to create a rudimentary drawing of a wave in pen. To begin, draw a curved line that gradually becomes more pronounced towards the end
- this is the fundamental form upon which the specifics of the wave will be developed. Following that, create a concave C shape beneath the peak of the wave. The whitewash foam is represented by a smaller uneven line that is less defined.
How do you draw a perfect wave?
How to Draw a Wave in 5 Easy Steps
- Make a drawing of the crest. The first stage in sketching a wave is to create the crest. The next step is to draw the barrel of the wave. On the highest section of the sloping line, draw curved lines in the shape of a “C.” Add the whitewater.
- Draw the wave.
- Incorporate your own personal style.
How do you draw a flowing river?
Procedure for Drawing a River, Step by Step Instructions
- Beginning with one side of the riverbank, draw a rough sketch of the other side. Create a form on one side of the paper by drawing a long, curving line around it. Draw the riverbank on the other side of the river. Fill in the gaps along the riverside with rocks of varying sizes. Incorporate a detail of rocks down the other riverside.