Pebble Beach Golf Links is a public golf course located in Pebble Beach, California.
|April 1, 2021 – March 31, 2022|
|Non-Resort Guest||$575 + cart fee|
|Cart Fee||$45 per person|
|Pull Cart Fee||$15|
- On April 1, 2020, the normal round of golf at Pebble Beach will cost you a whooping $550 per person, with a hike to $575 the following year. An additional $45 per person each visit is charged in addition to the original fee.
- 1 How much is Pebble Beach per round?
- 2 What is the cheapest way to play Pebble Beach?
- 3 Can you play a round at Pebble Beach?
- 4 Why is Pebble Beach so expensive?
- 5 How much is membership at Pebble Beach?
- 6 How much do you tip a Caddie at Pebble Beach?
- 7 How much does a round at Augusta cost?
- 8 Is Pebble Beach worth the money?
- 9 How much is a round at TPC Sawgrass?
- 10 What is the minimum stay at Pebble Beach?
- 11 Can you walk Pebble Beach without a Caddie?
- 12 How much is a round of golf?
How much is Pebble Beach per round?
On April 1, 2020, the normal round of golf at Pebble Beach will cost you a whooping $550 per person, with a hike to $575 the following year. In addition to the original fee, using a cart will cost you an additional $45 per person. If you prefer to walk instead of using the caddy route, which is highly advised, the caddie price will be an additional $95 per bag.
What is the cheapest way to play Pebble Beach?
What Is the Most Economical Way to Play in Pebble Beach?
- Travel during the Off-Season. Between December and March, the most cheap season to play at Pebble Beach is. Tee times at Pebble Beach are available at the last minute. Bring Your Own Bag and Take a Walk.
- It’s Important to Consider Group Sizes.
- Take the ‘Normal Route.’ Make lasting memories in Pebble Beach.
Can you play a round at Pebble Beach?
To play at Pebble Beach Golf Links, you must book a minimum of three nights’ accommodation. If you plan on playing numerous rounds, please enquire about the minimum stay requirements. On all other courses, a maximum of one round may be reserved each night of lodging. Based on the number of people in the accommodation, up to two players may be hired per room.
Why is Pebble Beach so expensive?
The reason Pebble Beach, which opened in 1919, costs what it does is because it is the most popular public course in America, and the market for it is limited. “If I only had one round of golf left to play, I’d want to play it at Pebble Beach,” Jack Nicklaus famously stated of his preference for the course.
How much is membership at Pebble Beach?
The initial charge is $18,000, and the monthly dues are $260 per person. There are two top-ranked 18-hole golf courses – Shore and Dunes – as well as a fitness center and several dining options. Membership is restricted to those who have been invited. Only a select few get the opportunity to play this world-renowned exclusive golf course on the Pebble Beach beachfront.
How much do you tip a Caddie at Pebble Beach?
A reasonable tip for a single caddy is $60-$120, while for a double bag, a reasonable tip is $100-$140. The caddies at Pebble are what make the round(s) so memorable; they know the greens like no one else and are well-versed in not only the course, but also the whole Monterey Peninsula as a whole.
How much does a round at Augusta cost?
A badge that enables you to watch four competitive rounds will set you back $200—$50 each round—plus applicable taxes. In comparison, the Sunday badge for the U.S. Open cost more than twice as much as that last year. Of course, the stories about how long it takes to acquire a Masters pass are legend, with some claiming it takes years.
Is Pebble Beach worth the money?
I’ve played on some of the top courses in the world, and this one is particularly beautiful. It’s both gorgeous and terrifying at the same time. In addition, the individuals have been quite pleasant. It’s absolutely worth it in the end.
How much is a round at TPC Sawgrass?
So, how much do you have to pay to get on the train? Because of dynamic pricing, the cost of a round at the Stadium Course changes, but the current online prices for the remainder of March are $500 on the low end and $720 on the high end. There are a few pricing in the middle, with the most of them hovering around $600.
What is the minimum stay at Pebble Beach?
To play at Pebble Beach Golf Links, you must book a stay of at least two nights.
Can you walk Pebble Beach without a Caddie?
Caddies are not essential, but they significantly improve the overall guest experience. Those seeking to request a caddy should contact Caddie Services at (866) 903-9101 at least 72 hours prior to the start of the round.
How much is a round of golf?
The average cost of an 18-hole game at a public golf course, including a cart, is $36 according to a poll conducted by the Golf Channel. Private clubs are more expensive, with yearly membership dues and extra expenses ranging from a reasonably priced entrance charge to a six-figure premium for a lifetime membership.