Driving time from Cape Coral to the hotel is 39 minutes. The Lovers Key Beach, which is approximately 12 miles from Cape Coral, is one of the most secluded beaches in the vicinity. This remote beach, which is located on the gulf side of the island, was formerly only accessible by boat. Today, you may go to the beach by walking down the boardwalk or using the tram.
- 1 Does Cape Coral have a beach?
- 2 Does Cape Coral have clear water?
- 3 Does Cape Coral have a boardwalk?
- 4 Is Cape Coral a safe area?
- 5 Can you swim in Cape Coral?
- 6 Is Cape Coral beach crowded?
- 7 What is Cape Coral known for?
- 8 Where is the clearest water in Florida?
- 9 Does Cape Coral get hurricanes?
- 10 Are there alligators in Cape Coral canals?
- 11 What is there to do in Cape Coral at night?
- 12 How far is Disney from Cape Coral?
- 13 What celebrities live in Cape Coral Florida?
- 14 Is Cape Coral a suburb of Fort Myers?
- 15 Is Cape Coral expensive to live?
Does Cape Coral have a beach?
Beaches abound in the state of Florida for visitors to enjoy, and two of them are located inside the city limits of Cape Coral. This beach is located within the Yacht Club Community Park on the southeast corner of Cape Coral, near the end of Driftwood Pkwy. It is accessible by car or on foot.
Does Cape Coral have clear water?
For those seeking a beach in Cape Coral that exudes exclusivity and romanticism, the barrier islands nearby are the ideal destination. Sparks are bound to fly when you’re near crystal clear water and stunning sunsets.
Does Cape Coral have a boardwalk?
The beach is modest but perfect for youngsters, and the boardwalk is beautiful to walk on while watching the boats and birds, which is really nice. There is a restaurant nearby, which is difficult to find at times but well worth it, since it is something new.
Is Cape Coral a safe area?
When it comes to safety, Cape Coral is in the 70th percentile, which means that 30 percent of cities are safer and 70 percent of cities are more dangerous than it. During a typical year, the rate of crime in Cape Coral is 19.54 per 1,000 people, according to the FBI. People who reside in Cape Coral often believe that the west side of the city is the safest area of the city.
Can you swim in Cape Coral?
Some of Florida’s most beautiful beaches can be found in the vicinity of Cape Coral, making it a fantastic destination for anyone seeking a Florida beach vacation trip. Whether you’re looking for shelling, swimming, sunbathing, surfing, kayaking, or another type of beach activity, the Cape Coral region has everything you’re looking for.
Is Cape Coral beach crowded?
If you want to have a beach experience in Cape Coral without having to deal with the traffic congestion that occurs while attempting to get to the beaches in Ft Myers, check out the Cape Coral Yacht Club and park. The beach is quite modest, although it is not as congested as the beaches along the Gulf of Mexico. It is conveniently located, includes picnic tables, facilities, and is easily accessible.
What is Cape Coral known for?
Cape Coral is noted for its 400 miles of canals, and some refer to it as a “Waterfront Wonderland” since it has more miles of canals than any other city in the world. Cape Coral is home to the largest concentration of canals in the world. The majority of them are navigable and will lead you to the Caloosahatchee River, Matlacha Pass, and ultimately the Gulf of Mexico.
Where is the clearest water in Florida?
Reasons why Destin’s beaches have the purest water in all of Florida Whenever surveys are conducted to determine which area has the purest water in Florida, the Emerald Coast in northwest Florida regularly comes out on top. Destin, Miramar Beach, and all of the lovely coastal communities along South Walton’s Scenic 30A, as well as Panama City Beach, are all included in this prestigious designation of clarity.
Does Cape Coral get hurricanes?
Flooding in Cape Coral can be caused by two different factors: heavy rains and storm surges. During a severe hurricane, the storm surge may reach incredible heights of up to 25 feet. The locations most vulnerable to storm surge are those located along the shoreline of Charlotte Harbor, the Caloosahatchee River, and Matlacha Pass, among other places.
Are there alligators in Cape Coral canals?
Captiva Island is home to a healthy population of alligators, who for the most part choose to dwell in peace and quiet in the city’s numerous canals.
What is there to do in Cape Coral at night?
It’s no secret that Cape Coral is home to a large number of alligators, most of which are content to spend their days swimming around the city’s canals.
- FastTrax is 8.4 miles away and has 54 reviews.
- Murder Mystery Dinner Train is 6.8 miles away and has 127 reviews.
- Laugh In Comedy Cafe is 8.4 miles away and has 127 reviews. 5.7 kilometers (miles). $$ Comedy Clubs.
- Gator Mike’s Family Fun Park is 3.0 miles away.
- Smugglers Cove Adventure Golf is 8.7 miles away.
- Escape Room Adventures is a ten-minute drive away.
- Gator Mike’s Family Fun Park is 3.0 miles away. The Barrel Room is located at a distance of 7.1 miles. 6.2 miles
- Dave Buster’s is 7.3 miles away.
How far is Disney from Cape Coral?
The driving distance between Cape Coral and Walt Disney World is 130 miles (210 kilometers). This route has a total distance of 151.7 miles.
What celebrities live in Cape Coral Florida?
Other land-lovers can be found in this group:
- Legendary NFL coach Mike Ditka.
- PGA great Rocco Mediate.
- LPGA’s Nancy Lopez.
- A half-dozen MLB players, including Greg Luzinski and Bullet Bob Turley.
- A half-dozen NBA stars, including Larry Bird.
Is Cape Coral a suburb of Fort Myers?
5. Cape Coral, Florida. Cape Coral is a mid-size suburb of Fort Myers, located just west of the city and across the Caloosahatchee River. It is remarkable in that it boasts 400 miles of navigable waterways, or canals, which make it a popular tourist destination.
Is Cape Coral expensive to live?
Are you curious about the cost of living in Cape Coral, Florida? Averaging all costs together, the cost of living in Cape Coral, Florida is 4 percent more than the national average. While Cape Coral isn’t going to win any medals for being the cheapest city in Florida, it is nonetheless reasonably priced. The city receives a rating of 104 out of 100, which is just 4 percentage points better than the national average rating.